SunTrust Bank is an American public bank. It was founded in 1985. Its headquarters are situated in Georgia, Atlanta, United States. SunTrust bank has approximately 1700 bank branches. With these branches they are currently operating in Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Mississippi, Florida, Tennessee, North & South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Washington D.C. According to the calculation of 2009 it had assets of US$172.7 billions. The bank is currently offering services like Mortgage Banking, Trust services, Mutual funds, Credit Cards, Insurance etc.
How to do SunTrust online banking login:
1. SunTrust bank is fully functional with their online banking facilities through their easily navigated website. You can easily access to their website by using the following address, www.suntrust.com . By using this web address you can also get access to SunTrust online banking login panel which is at the top left corner of the home page.
2. If you are a new customer of SunTrust bank, then you need to review their login ID protection system to get the best security option for your account. So, you may enroll today to get some updated information about their secure facilities.
3. While visiting the login panel of SunTrust Bank you may face some security question after providing the username and password for your account. These questions are issued to maintain the maximum security level for your account. By these security measurements they actually ensure your real presence for your account.
4. While login after putting the username and password the browser of yours may show you a option to remember your password, in that case you should uncheck that or make that never remember if it is a public computer or a computer from where you may feel insecure to show your information.
1. While choosing the password for your account you should always be careful and choose a password which is easy to remember by you and also which have the least possibility to get compromised easily by the other people. Because this is actually the security no. which is the main protection of your bank account.
2. Always be careful about writing the password of your bank account publicly here and there unnecessarily. As this is the most important security double check for your bank account you should be very much careful about that. It can give you a lot of hassle if it goes into wrong hands.
3. At the next step always be careful about the e-mail scams. These e-mail scams are common now-a-days to hack the personal information of your bank accounts through e-mail. So, any suspicious e-mail should raise your conscious levels. Don’t ever give any personal information through e-mail.
4. If possible then don’t logon to your bank account from a publicly used pub or cyber café, because these create a high risk to your personal information to be compromised. Stay careful by not taking these kinds of foolish steps.
So, these are the most basic tips and security warnings that you should follow while using the SunTrust online banking login panel.